Your Data - Safe and Secure - Yet Available Anywhere, Anytime.
Microsoft Small Business Server 2011 Standard allows you to secure your network, keep it up and running, and protect your business information so you can focus on business—not technology—issues. Your network will be designed to meet the business needs of today and tomorrow allowing secure access from wherever you need to be - an Internet Cafe, your mobile phone, laptop at home or a standard office PC.
Building on the previous success of SBS 2008 and 2003 the new platform is now based on Windows Server 2008 R2 and Exchange 2010 SP1. Automated patch and update management tools keeps PCs and servers up to date, and a daily report is e-mailed to you (or us, as your IT consultant) making it easy to identify issues before they occur. A green check indicates that your system is healthy, or the report details actions necessary for attaining "green check" status.
MS SBS 2011 provides a central location to store your company data, so employees can:
- Quickly find the right information.
- Share record keeping and be more productive.
- Communicate and collaborate on group projects.
- Automate data backup and the ability to retrieve and restore previous versions.
- Be assured that the built-in firewall protects and offers security-enhanced remote access.